Thursday, August 20, 2015

Two from Ana

Back in June, I met Ana down by Federal Hall in lower Manhattan. She shared two tattoos, starting with this one:


Ana is from Brazil, and her English wasn't great (although much better than my Spanish and Portuguese), so she didn't say much about this, other than "I just picked her [the design] because she's a blonde like me."

She credited this to Marcelo from Marcelo from Marcelo Tattoo in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

She also had this cute pig tattoo on her neck:


"I find it cute," she told me, explaining that she drew it and Marcelo tattooed it. The words "Para Você Guardei o Amor" are translated as "I kept my love for you."

Thanks to Ana for sharing her tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2015 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: