Saturday, September 26, 2015

Marcel Shares a Flash Dragon on Sixth

I was walking down Sixth Avenue, south of 14th Street,  the other day, when I noticed someone ahead of me with a bunch of tattoos.

When he stopped at a crosswalk, I introduced myself, and learned he was Marcel Blue, an artist at Daredevil Tattoo in Manhattan.

He offered up this piece on his leg, based on some old tattoo flash, and completed by one of his Daredevil colleagues, Peter Chile:


Thanks to Marcel for sharing his tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2015 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: