Saturday, August 27, 2016

Married Together, Buried Together

I met Geri last month on Wall Street. This tattoo jumped out of me, so I had to ask her about it:


Geri explained this represents her and her husband:
"We've been together for five years ... when we first met, we used to joke that we were gonna get buried together and when I decided I wanted to get married, I don't really believe in divorce, if I was gonna do this, I was gonna do it once, so ... below it is our names [on heart-shaped headstones] ... At the time I had short hair and he has really long hair, so [the one with short hair] is me."
Geri was visiting from Pittsburgh and she credited this work to Mike from In Your Skin Tattooing in Oakdale, Pennsylvania.

Thanks to Geri for sharing her tattoo with us on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2016 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: