Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Video Ink on the N Train (Tattoosday Plays the Alphabet Game)

After dispatching on the M train in mere moments, I turned my sights to the N. I got off the M at 34th Street.

3:08 P.M. Waiting for southbound N at 34th Street/Herald Square.

3:15 P.M. On southbound N.

3:23 P.M. On Manhattan Bridge. Picky Bill is back, balking on several people. Just not a big fan of what I'm seeing.

3:36 P.M. I decide to switch back at Barclay's Center/Atlantic, to a northbound N train back to Manhattan.

3:44 P.M. On an N train and I meet Tiffany, who shared this tattoo:


Tiffany explained this is a tribute to her dad, who ran the family's Mom & Pop video store in Brooklyn over 20 years ago.

She credited this work to Angel at Puncture Tattoo (@puncturetattoostudio) in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn. Angel gained national attention several years ago after appearing on Ink Master (@spikeinkmaster).

Thanks to Tiffany for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

See the full "Alphabet Game" experience recapped on the main post here.

This entry is ©2017 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.


No comments: