Friday, February 9, 2018

Daniela's Memento of San Francisco

Yesterday we featured a tattoo on Arnold (here) but neglected to mention the young lady with him when we met. Her name was Daniela, and she also hailed from Baia Mare, in northern Romania.
Daniela also shared a tattoo with us, this whimsical piece that sheds warmth on a winter's day:


Daniela told me she got this in San Francisco, and the simple symbols for sunshine, palm trees, and the ocean serve as memories from a lovely vacation. Every time she looks at this, she said, "I am going to remember I went to San Francisco, the month that I spent there, the memories ... I just go back in time, the people you meet, the things you do."

Unfortunately, she did not tell me who did the tattoo, but it is a lovely, whimsical tribute to her time in California.

Thanks to Daniela for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2018 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: