Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Coney Island, Baby!

It goes without saying that Coney Island and the Mermaid Parade go hand-in-hand and, quite honestly, I couldn't imagine a parade like this anywhere else. Some folks express their love of Coney Island in many ways, often in the form of tattoos, like Ash, one of the many Mermaids I met last Saturday. Check out her phenomenal tribute, in ink: 


As you would imagine, Ash told me "Coney Island is my favorite place." From the Face of the Steeplechase to the world-famous Cyclone, Ash has the locale all packed into one frame that runs the whole side of her thigh.

She credited Yurgo from Explicit Tattoo in Suffern, New York, with this great tribute to Coney Island.

While I was talking with Ash, some random dude wanted a photo with her, so I thought I'd include it here, partly because it looks like a shark is attacking his head:


Thanks to Ash for sharing this awesome tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2018 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: