Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Tattooed Poets Project: Nathan Logan's Tattoo Punctuates the Flesh

Today's tattoo was generously donated by Nathan Logan, who presents a tattoo on his left arm:


Nathan explains:

This tattoo was a gift to myself for getting into graduate school. I wanted to get a line of poetry, but the options overwhelmed me. I couldn't decide. So after giving it some thought, I chose my favorite punctuation mark, which can be found in many lovely poems and pieces of prose. I think it covers all the bases. It was done in April 2007 by Nate Harmon at Ground Zero in Muncie, Indiana [now known as 111 Arts Gallery and Tattoo Studio].
Please check out one of Nathan's poems over on BillyBlog here.

Thanks to Nathan for sharing his semi-colon tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what's the best thing about this picture? I can see a hint of a heart and skull there! I know that's not the tattoo we're talking about, but hey, you know how I loves me Trio tattoos, Bill!