Thursday, July 11, 2019

Destiny's Death Cupid

Back at the end of May, I was strolling through Battery Park on my lunch break, when I spotted Destiny, who shared this cool tattoo with us:


Destiny got this tattoo on a trip to Panama. She wandered into Rock Spot Tattoo & Gallery (@therockspot) in Panama City and was looking at some designs. She told me that she gravitated to this design, which she referred to as a sort of "Death Cupid."

The piece, Destiny told me, represented to her a "juxtaposition of love and death" and is on her "dark arm," the arm where she has some more of the darker images tattooed on her. She also noted that this piece, located on her left arm with the arrow aimed curving around the back of her biceps, has Death Cupid targeting her heart, biologically speaking.

Based on what she told me, I believe this to be the work of Damiani (@damiani_tattoo) at the Rock Spot.

Thanks to Destiny for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2019 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: