Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Michael and his Misfits Ink

I met Michael in Bay Ridge, at 92nd and 3rd Avenue, and he offered up these two tattoos on his forearm:


I recognized the top piece as a Misfits tattoo and asked why he chose it.

He responded:

"They are my favorite band of all time and when I say the Misfits, I mean the 1977-1983 Misfits. That to me is one of the greatest bands of all time and Glenn Danzig is my favorite singer of all time."

He credited Mark Harada, currently at East Side Ink, with tattooing this back in 2002.

The Danzig skull below the Misfits piece was done, he told me, by Chris Torres in 2010.

Here's a little classic Misfits to get you going today:



Thanks to Michael for sharing his tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!


This entry is ©2011 Tattoosday.



If you are reading this on another web site other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: