Friday, May 13, 2016

Ruby's Dagger Heart (Tattoosday at Ghost Ship Tattoo in Virginia)

A long overdue post from last August, when travels took me to Virginia Beach and, well, I just had to check out a few tattoo shops. First on the list was Ghost Ship Tattoo. It was a quiet weekday early afternoon, so there was not a lot going on, but I did snap a photo of this tattoo on Ruby, who was working the front desk when I visited:


This dagger, piercing an anatomical heart, was inked by Ghost Ship owner and tattoo artist Cliff Evans.

I also left with this totally awesome shirt:


The shop is big and spacious and the portfolios of the artists all looked top notch. I clearly piked the right shop to drop in on!

If you're ever down in Virginia Beach, do check out the shop.


Visit their website here.

Thanks to Ruby for sharing her cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday! Thanks Ghost Ship!

This entry is ©2016 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: