Sunday, May 26, 2013

Head Cross by Needles

There's a guy I've seen around for the past couple of years who I've been dying to ask about his tattoo.

I finally inquired last week and he agreed to share the tattoo, but wished to remain anonymous:


He credited this Celtic cross to Needles at East Side Ink, in New York City.

We'll have something else later in the week by Needles, as well.

Thanks to the gentleman above for sharing his head tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2013 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: