Monday, May 5, 2014

Celeste's 8 Point Buck for Her Grandfather

Last week I was walking on a subway platform in Brooklyn when I passed a woman with an amazing tattoo on her upper left arm:


Fortunately, Celeste, the owner of this great tattoo, was happy to share it with us and she explain its origin:
"My grandfather, in 1950, he shot a deer that was the biggest 8 Point buck that was shot for ten years in New York State ... My family still has the bust of the deer so I took pictures of it and I gave it to my artist ... the branch is for a tree that I used to climb in his back yard ... and there are also tree rings throughout the design."
Her artist is Grant Lubbock from Red Baron Ink, on the Lower East Side of New York City.

Thanks to Celeste for taking the time to share her cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2014 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: