Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jonce Shares His Permanent Wedding Band

I met Jonce on Broad Street while leaving work yesterday. I stopped to talk to him when I noticed his hand and the name tattooed on it:


Jonce explained:
"This is my wife's name, Kate. We've been married ten years and I got it three, four years ago, I think now ...  I used to wear a wedding band but I used to do a lot of rock climbing ... so I would take it off a lot, so I just decided to do the tattoo."
The artist was his friend Keith Johnson, currently working out of Suicide J.A.C.K. Tattoo in Las Cruces, New Mexico.

Thanks to Jonce for sharing this cool tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2014 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like those small tattoos. My mother really wants me to get a tattoo, it's a tradition in my family. I don't know what to get. I want to start off small. http://tatarama.wordpress.com/