Friday, May 23, 2014

Start Your Three-Day Weekend with These Three Amazing Tattoos from Hannah

I recently spotted Hannah outside of the West 4th Street subway station and the cherry blossom tattoo on her upper right arm seemed like a perfect way to celebrate spring:


That photo alone made me happy, but Hannah generously offered to also share her favorite tattoo, pulling down her shirt slightly to reveal this cool heart on her chest:


And then, for good measure, she showed me her third tattoo, this stunning watercolor dragonfly on her hip:


What a lucky inkblogger I was to find such amazing work on such a generous contributor!

Hannah credits all of her tattoos to Zera Anderson from Brite Idea Tattoo in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

Regarding the tree on her arm, she explained, "I told [Zera] I wanted cherry blossoms and that I really like watercolor-type designs and so she basically just freehand, just did it." She added, "the same with all of them, actually."

Thanks to Hannah for sharing her wonderful tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2014 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: