Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fatcat Lives on Through Joel's Tattoo

I was passing through Hanover Square in Lower Manhattan when I spotted this cat tattoo on a guy named Joel:


Joel was kind enough to share Fatcat with us, and explained:
"...When I was born, my family had three dogs and three cats and this one cat lived till he was 21. So, I had him my whole life, from when I was born to when I was 18 ... he died and I got him tattooed on me ... Basically, I have him with me ... my whole life ... so he lives with me forever."
He added:
"This is the only animal tattoo I'm going to have, I'm not going to become a walking graveyard of animals. I have a cat now and I flat out said, unless you live to longer than twenty-one, you're not getting a tattoo."
Joel doesn't remember where he got Fatcat inked, other than some shop somewhere in Montclair, New Jersey.

Thanks, Joel, for sharing Fatcat with us here on Tattoosday. Now, he lives on forever on the internet, too!

This entry is ©2014 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: