Saturday, June 21, 2014

Reposting My Tiger for the Class of '89

This weekend, my college classmates are gathering for our 25th reunion at Occidental College.

Alas, I am on the other coast, but I wanted to let them know I am thinking of them by sharing my tiger tattoo, when it was crisp and fresh in 2010.


Our school mascot is the tiger, which made getting this piece in honor of the Year of the Tiger much more appropriate.

Much thanks to the talented Shon Lindauer, now working out of High Seas Tattoo Parlor in Hollywood, California, for doing such a great job.

See the original post here.

Hugs from NYC, old friends, hope to see you all at our 30th in 2019!

This entry is ©2010,2014 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: