Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We Are Six!


I never did a big 5-Year Anniversary Celebration last year, but I also didn't want to let the day slip by without noting that it was 6 years ago today, on my old BillyBlog, that I "introduced" Tattoosday. See the original post here.

Appearing weekly for a bit on BillyBlog, until September, when Tattoosday earned its own URL, this is our 1522nd post, and we have racked up 1.7 million hits and 2.5 million page views.

I want to thank everyone who continues to support Tattoosday, including the tattoo community as a whole, but especially my readers, first and foremost.

This entry is ©2013 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

1 comment:

Thumper said...

Happy Blogoversary! I wish I could remember how I found Tattoosday, but I think I've been reading it from early on. Here's to at least 6 ,ore :)