Sunday, January 11, 2015

Fiorella Rocks a Sleeve That Illustrates Her Love of Film

Last summer, I ran into a woman named Fiorella near the subway entrance at Greeley Square.

Her tattoo stopped me in my tracks and I just had to speak to her:


And this wraps around her upper arm:


At the bottom of the tattoo is a phrase that reads "What you don't know, you can feel it sometimes."

Fiorella explained that she is a student of film making, starting out from her home in Costa Rica, and continuing her studies here in New York City.

She is a videographer, whose YouTube channel can be viewed here.

The collage of film images in the tattoo include Amadeus (partially visible in the top photo), Charlie Chaplin (top photo), A Clockwork OrangeJack Nicholson from The Shining and an image from Cinema Paradiso.


She also had images of her family "spliced" into the filmstrip.

Her favorite director is Woody Allen.

She credited the tattoo to Hiram Cordero at 506 Tattoo Studio in San José, Costa Rica.

Thanks to Fiorella for sharing her awesome tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!


This entry is ©2015 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

2 comments:

Jimmy Barker said...

Alright, I have to give that lady some credit. Tattoos of actors can be kinda spotty, but these are pretty nice AND I'm not going to begrudge someone a Charlie Chaplin tattoo. Makes me think I should go ahead with my Ingrid Bergman piece...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.