Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Sabrina Shares a Star Trek Tattoo and Some Smiths Lyrics

Earlier this month, I attended New York Winter Con and I met Sabrina, who was working the Horror Show Jack booth, where one can go for customized fangs. You can see her sporting them on her instagram @alienqueenofdarkness.

She was kind enough to share a couple of her tattoos, including this Star Trek communicator badge:


It was this quote on her arm, however, that first caught my attention:


"And if I seem a little strange well that's because I am" are lyrics from the Smiths song "Unloveable."



Be sure to check out Horror Show Jack for your customized fangs here!

Thanks to Sabrina for sharing her cool tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2017 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: