Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Two from Jacqui by Betty Rose

I ran into Jacqui a couple of weeks ago in lower Manhattan, across the street from Bowling Green. It was this tattoo that caught my eye:


She credited this awesome tattoo to Betty Rose, who works out of Eight of Swords in Brooklyn.

Jacqui told me, "I asked for a fox headdress and she worked with me to pick out the face and everything ... [she] did a couple different drawings for me and this is what she came up with." Needless to say, Jacqui was very happy with the end result.

She also told me, "I knew that [Betty Rose] did really good cat tattoos, cattoos," which resulted in her getting this piece, as well:


Thanks so much to Jacqui for sharing her beautiful tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2016 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement


No comments: