Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Danielle's Peach Perfume (Tattoosday Goes to Philly)

Last weekend at the 20th Annual Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention (@villainarts), I met Danielle, who shared this really cool and unusual tattoo:


This tattoo depicts a perfume bottle in the shape of a voluptuous female form. The artist's Instagram calls this "Peach Perfume.: It was one of the smaller pieces I saw, but I have never seen anything like it, and I'm thankful Danielle shared it.

She credited the tattoo to Mohawk Jesse Yunker (@mohawkjessetattoos) from Mutiny Tattoo Studio in McDonald, Pennsylvania.

Thanks to Danielle for sharing this awesome tattoo with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2018 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: