Sunday, May 20, 2018

Vanessa's Wise Headdress

Back in October, I met Vanessa, across from Federal Hall, in lower Manhattan.

She shared this cool tattoo on the back of her leg:


Occasionally, dear Readers, I interview people and lose all my information, or I snap a photo with the person, who promises to email me with details, and then I never hear from them again.

This is the case with Vanessa's cool tattoo. All I know is that Vanessa hails from Pennsylvania and comes into New York occasionally for roller derby events in which she participates.

I have no artist to credit, as much as this pains me. I hope that by putting this out in the world, I may be able to connect the dots in the future.

Thanks to Vanessa, wherever you are, for sharing this great tattoo!

This entry is ©2018 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: