Thursday, May 17, 2018

Martin's Tattoos Are Out of This World

I met Martin in Union Square last fall and he shared a couple of really cool tattoos:


This piece was done by David Côté at Imperial Tattoo Connexion (@imperialtattooconnexion) in Montreal. "I really just liked this guy's work," Martin told me, "he does really cool spaceships and stuff."

Martin also had this really neat take on Our Lady of Guadalupe:


Martin explained the origin of this piece:
"I was raised in a Catholic household, but I'm not necessarily believing in it now. I still like the imagery and being really into aliens and stuff, I just kind of like tried to combine [the two] to make it my own."
He credited the artist Ross Jones (@rosskjones) with this cool tattoo. Ross works out of Idle Hand Tattoo (@idlehandsf) in San Francisco, but Martin got the tattoo here on the East Coast when Ross did a guest spot at a local shop.

Thanks to Martin for sharing his tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2018 Tattoosday.


If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: