Saturday, June 4, 2016

Visiting Tattoos from Sebastian and Valeria

Last month I met Sebastian and Valeria, a couple visiting from Germany. Both had tattoos and both were kind enough to share their work with us.

Sebastian chose this tattoo on his upper right arm:


His artist that did this was Inri at Tattoos by Inri in Hanau.

Why this specific tattoo? Sebastian told me:
"For a few years, in my youth, I had a very wild time. I was close to going to jail. The tattoo artist was head of Hell's Angels. Hanau, He's a very cool guy."

Sebastian's girlfriend, Valeria, shared this tattoo on her arm:


This was tattooed in the same shop, by another artist named Jochen.

Danke schön to Sebastian and Valeria for sharing their tattoos with us here on Tattoosday!

This entry is ©2016 Tattoosday.

If you are seeing this on another website other than Tattoosday, without attribution, please note that it has been copied without the author's permission and is in violation of copyright laws. Please feel free to visit http://tattoosday.blogspot.com and read our original content. Please let me know if you saw this elsewhere so I contact the webmaster of the offending site and advise them of this violation in their Terms of Use Agreement.

No comments: